WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING THE TIPS BELOW BEFORE BOOKING!
- Axe Throwing is an individual sport, you play against the other members of your group.
- Safety briefing and throwing instruction/practice is led by our Monitor Coaches at the start of your session. This is included in the time, but only takes ~5 minutes.
- It is recommended arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your chosen time to pay and go through waivers.
- Closed-toed shoes are required; heels are discouraged.
- Unrestrictive clothing is also recommended.
- We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate groups that exceed the maximum number of participants in your reservation. If your group size changes, please give us a call and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- If you have less than the minimum participants for the group size that you reserve, you will still be charged the minimum for the group size you reserve.
- All participants must wear closed toe shoes, be 10 years or older and bring valid Photo ID.
- Please confirm your headcount before booking a reservation.
- No refunds will be issued, however, we do allow you one time to change your date and time if 24 hours notice is provided. There is a fee for multiple date/time changes. No fees when changed due to inclement weather.
- Actions taken by participants are non-refundable, including but not limited to intoxication, tardiness, infringement on game/safety rules, etc.